пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

ak 47 look alike





Fucking Lisa. >.>
I�swear the moment she hears that I�like my life sheapos;s like "Heyyyyyy, I should try to fuck up my relationship by talking to her and then blame the consequences on her" Nah. Whatever. Iapos;m not really bothered by her messaging me and telling me she wants to talk even though sheapos;s "not allowed" because of her girlfriend.
-_-
She probably just wants to talk now before I come up there so she can have a good fuck. Haha She is wrong, I will not sleep with Lisa again cuz there ainapos;t nothing in it for me. Not being her girlfriend just makes me see what an idiot she is...an idiot that no doubt I love and care about but...sheapos;s like an idiot little sister. That one that you know theyapos;re fucking up but youapos;re not gonna say anything because itapos;s wayyyy too funny to just watch them fail miserably. Yeah, thatapos;s how I see her now. LOL. Iapos;m horrible but whatever.

I didnapos;t post this but a couple days ago, I�sent Sammie a message on myspace. Mostly because Iapos;ve just been bothered by the fact that she saw Joe and Alicia and 1) had the nerve to really talk to them 2) had the nerve to talk to them about me and tell them that she missed me. I didnapos;t really write anything mean I was polite but I mentioned that itapos;d bothered me, that I�thought she was a fucking cunt but possibly hinted that if she wanted to talk...or something, Iapos;d most likely listen. Argh. I�hate myself. It probably wasnapos;t the smart thing to do but Iapos;ve felt a lot more calm now.


dress formal wear wedding, ak 47 look alike, ak 47 kits, ak 47 kalashnikov vodka, ak 47 kalashnikov sniper airsoft gun, ak 47 kalashnikov sniper airsoft.



Комментариев нет: