понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

armenian rap music




About to board the second plane and I have never been more fucked up in my life: absolutely no sleep for the past two days, downupdownuppers, alcoholall day long, friend tears, some redneckapos;s voice behind my head saying "...and then, as these kiyids begin to segrigate..."

Iapos;m so fucked right now, I havenapos;t even been able to properly communicate with myself, the only message my brain can absorb is that I am fucked up. Fucked the fuck up. Trying to remain functional, hauled heavy luggage throughout the city at an absurd hour in the morning...I canapos;t tell if Iapos;m wearing purple tights or if my legs have changed colors, donapos;t wanna think about anything, donapos;t wanna think about anything, donapos;t wanna think about anything, people stop your talking, hands stop your shaking, is the bar open yet? can we fucking smoke in here? i see me, in the computer screen, a reflection, people, listen, stop your plans...stop it now

am i sick, armenian rap music, armenian rap minor, armenian rap and dance, armenian rap, armenian raffi.



Комментариев нет: