четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

chalk like crayon




I am at uni and have to pay rent and bills and stuff like that from my own money. Over the summer three family members died so I wasent able to work my ass off as usual and as a result I am broke.. Well I have �50 pounds to last me til the 7th of November (when my work pays me) however I need to pay travel cost of getting to work and uni (the London tube is expensive) so I have to ration..

But this is perfect I actually cant afford to eat .. Well I can.. Irsquo;ve got frozen veg and lots of low cal soup which I am going to ration too.

And so I am on the tightest budget.. Which kinda removes the option of a binge.. Coz I cant afford it But also ldquo;Im really poor at the momentrdquo; is the perfect excusehellip; especially in a student house.

Why are you eating just veg? why are you having half a can of soup for dinner? Why cant you come out drinking? Why cant you come to dinner with us?

^_^ coz Irsquo;m broke ^_^




dress formal suit, chalk like crayon, chalk lifting weight, chalk lavon myspace.com site, chalk lavon, chalk lane hotel epsom surrey.



Комментариев нет: