четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

board forum umax




I finally told my bf about my ED while we were on holiday in NYC.
He kinda already knew I think bc my obsession with eating healthy and and freaking out when I gain a pound or so...
and he grabs my hand and says "Thanks for telling me. I see you eat, and itapos;s good. As long as youapos;re eating healthy."
I started crying so hard, in the middle of Maxies... Oh man.
He tells me iapos;m beautiful all the time, and how out of his league I am, and how lucky he is...

hopefully one day iapos;ll believe it ya know?

Heapos;s amazing...
and after that we agreed to go running together, bc heapos;s a bit of a chubber. :-D
Love him.

Thank you girls for giving me strength at my worst.

<3,
B.

airline american code, board forum umax, board forum vodafone, board forums.



Комментариев нет: