воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

by eminem gone i'm when




Apparently starting senior year means I donapos;t blog. Oh well. The last post I was working on (that you canapos;t see, neener neener) was about Michael Phelps and the Olympics. I started before the Olympics and kept updating Phelpsapos; medal count until the thing was over. Sigh. I should probably work on posting faster.

Note to add to my list of things I will miss from the summer: Watching dry erase marker dry instantaneously in the sun. It looks really cool.

My apologies for my complete and utter negligence of everyoneapos;s blogs. I tried to catch up this morning, but mostly skimmed.

Senior year is crazy. Iapos;m overloading, of course, but this time I either need things to graduate, need things for after I graduate, or am not at all willing to give them up. Next semester could be a lot more relaxed. Maybe.

Today the Olin Bubble drove me a little crazy. I really need to get off campus and do something social. I havenapos;t hung out much with some of the people I like to hang out with very often. You probably know who you are -- I miss you Iapos;m a little sick (second serious cold of the semester, darn it) and have been overworking, so I havenapos;t done a lot of getting out. Gah
by eminem gone i'm when, by eminem gone i'm video when, by eminem gone i'm song when, by eminem gone i'm lyric when, by eminem gone i'm listen when.



Комментариев нет: