вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

contemporary dinnerware sets




Ahah workshop was strangly fun today (:
We were damn enthu kkk,
Like singing, jumping and all. :D
Hahaha then renxin HAD to pick me when I was having a laughter outburst,
So I got called hysterical (by the guy) and crazy (by tiffany)
Aha whatever, renxin spilt watermelon juice all over me, :(�ahah sucker.

Mmh Iapos;ve got a packet of reeseapos;s pieces in front of me,
Tempted, but Iapos;m not gonna eat it now.
Because some random indian called me at 6 in the morning ==
Hahhahah
So dinner tonight at fishco. To celebrate my dogapos;s bday.
No connection but who cares. :D



aircraft carrier tragedies, contemporary dinnerware sets, contemporary dinnerware, contemporary dinner tables, contemporary dinner table, contemporary dining tables uk.



Комментариев нет: