воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

day idea kid mother project




The Thanksgiving shopping is done Part of the ingredient getting involved going to Whole Foods. At Park Royal. On a Saturday. During the actual holiday weekend. Yeurgh It was so crazy busy. Iapos;m really glad I scouted the items I needed when I was there last Wednesday. I was able to dash in, grab what I needed, and get the hell out as quickly as possible. Those West Vancouverites and their shopping carts are dangerous. Though, that shouldnapos;t come as a shock considering they are terrors in the parking lot with their SUVs.

Now, all I have to do is prepare the feast. I was planning on starting on it today by making the vegetable stock but after some careful planning and time-management, I decided that I can start tomorrow instead.

So, that leaves a relaxing evening for me in which I will continue to watch some of the more atmospheric and spooky DVDs I own. I finished watching American Gothic last night. Man, I love evil Sheriff Lucas Buck soooo much. Gary Cole was fantastic as that charming and menacing bastard. As always, I wish it had survived for at least another season or two. And Iapos;d completely forgotten that Bruce Campbell was in an episode. That was a nice surprise. I think Iapos;m going to start on Carnivale next. Iapos;d begun watching it a while back and really enjoyed it, but somehow got sidetracked and never finished season one so I here I go at attempt number two. Iapos;ve also been watching some of my favourite Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes. Iapos;m looking forward to watching Hush tonight. Spooooky

Although...I really ought to do some cleaning instead. *sigh*
day idea kid mother project, day idea kid party punch valentine, day idea kid party valentine.



Комментариев нет: