суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

ebay auction business opportunity




The flyer work never ends, or the online promotions. O_O

The MALEDICTION MASQUE flyer is kicking my ass though. Iapos;ve restarted the design twice so far, and Iapos;m running out of time. Weapos;re also combining that event with the SCORPIO ZODIAC BALL to keep the momentum of Halloween Weekend up so...trying to marry the two while keeping to a Halloween theme is providing difficult. Hmph.


Atari, the boy kitty who was put in the kitty hospital for an UTI is being difficult. Heapos;s been out for almost two weeks now, and cries and cries and cries all the time. So Iapos;m constantly picking him up and taking him to the litter box, and now I suspect heapos;s conditioned to cry to make me take him because it seems like he never goes of his own volition. Like an old man. :(

The vet gave me some "vitamins" to give him to relax his bladder muscles so he will relieve himself fully instead of in spurts. And he went from being a slightly dumb and klutzy cat to being borderline retarded and disable. Upon googline these "vitamins" I learn they are actually owners. And since the kid doesnapos;t have a tolerance, I reduced the dosage. But I must say, the drugged out kitty moments were hysterical in their own right. Heapos;s been affectionately, and alternately referred to as: melty cat and slug kitty over the past few days.


Finally picked up my deposit from the venue, but couldnapos;t find Nelsonapos;s CD. Theyapos;re going to look for it an ask the sound girl when she gets in. Otherwise Iapos;m buying Nelson a new CD. Dapos;oh. My bad for forgetting to grab it at the end of the night from the Cruxshadowapos;s show at The Join.

Took deposit and hit bank. Iapos;m now no longer broke. Letapos;s see how well I can hold out this month with all the events, before I start my new job in November. Also, my car is paid off as of this November. Iapos;m thrilled about this. No more $350 a month on top of massive insurance. Just in time for the collapse of the economy :P


As far as DJing goes, I picked up a residency DJing at THERAPY in San Diego once a month on the 3rd Saturdays. Technically twice a month on the event of any 5th Saturdays. I expect to have a flyer to show off shortly. All thatapos;s missing is a monthly gig in San Francisco like I was talking with the boys (Josh, Rick, and Dave). :P

Hmm, guess that means I ought to make a phone call now that Iapos;m thinking about it. ^_^



Lastly, it struck me that I has no style anymore. As in I have not bought nor made any new club clothes in like, years, and my hair hasnapos;t change either.

- Any clothing designers out there want to help me out with this? :(

- Any hair stylists want to give me suggestions? :(


etrust firewall trial, ebay auction business opportunity, ebay auction business accounting software, ebay auction business, ebay auction builder software, ebay auction builder download.



Комментариев нет: