понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

climate egypt




Dyeing my hair black has proven to be pretty difficult. So before I started buying vegan friendly products I had a stock of black hair dye. My pre-vegan days hair dye was Bigen, the one with the geisha on the front. I loved how all I had to do was add water to the powder and it made my hair that unnatural shade of black. Well I came to find out after I started buying vegan that there was in ingredient called magnesium something or other that comes from cows, and not by way of dairy either. So I had to just use that product up and find something else. Well I havenapos;t really dyed my hair black since I stopped buying Bigen.
I was going to buy Clairol balsam, because itapos;s three dollars a box and I didnapos;t recognize any of the ingredients as animal products, but when I went home to look the ingredients up I found out they do animal testing.
The kind they carry at whole foods is 15 dollars +, special effects is temporary and unavailable anyways. Manic panic doesnapos;t look like they are going to be carrying black anymore. The other thing I looked at I donapos;t think was vegan friendly. I donapos;t want to have to order henna and indigo from India just to dye my roots.
I gave in and bought the 17 dollar hair dye from whole foods because it was on sale for 10.99. Even though the last time I used it, I tried to dye my hair red over my bleach blond hair and It faded to a honey color in a few weeks. I figured since Iapos;m only dyeing my roots which are brown that maybe it will be fine. I also put vampire red over top of my blond skunk stripe. Weapos;ll see how this one turns out. So far, my hair looks pretty good. It looks really smooth, like black glass.
I added another vegan friendly beauty product to my collection. Jason Organics, kiwi apricot volumizing mouse, I like it. Iapos;ve been using before I blow dry my hair straight.

On another note, my friend posted a bulletin that said that he was having a last bucket of c****en, and then he was going vegan. Not how I would end my habits of patronizing cruelty to animals, but I canapos;t be sure if he was serious about the vegan part. So far Iapos;ve helped one person make the transition, from meat-eating to vegan. Maybe he was joking because he wants to loose some weight. I donapos;t want to offer help and find out he was joking.

Sometimes, I think that to someone else, I might sound a little pushy. Like a door-to-door Bible pusher. The fact of the matter is, that Iapos;m pretty unapologetic about my stand on that issue. Some people say that they donapos;t like to push their views on others, and it may be a little true that people wonapos;t change unless they want to. However, the way i see it is this; This is a matter of life and death. People are feeding companies who donapos;t suffer repercussions for torture, and ending life without blinking. Companies like mars candy torture rats, mice, and other lab animals to make decisions that nutritional common sense will tell you easily.

For now, my part in spreading vegan-ism may be limited to sharing recipes and resources, hah and adding peter young to my friends list on myspace. I consider myself an activist by means of cooking delicious meals full of nutrition. Iapos;m always willing to lend out cookbooks though, and teach people about how to maintain a healthy on the go lifestyle on a budget.

So when people ask me, I can now say that vegan-ism has been a strict rule of living for me for 10 months now. It was the one thing that i decided to do as the new year came, and so far Iapos;ve been pretty good about sticking to it. It may seem like a short time, but I really do think Iapos;ll be doing this the rest of my long life. Why else would my lifeline on my palm extend way off my hand?

fireplace grate pipe, climate egypt, climate egypt april, climate egypt geography.



Комментариев нет: